* Sort out garden, this should possibly be make a garden from the scrub land it is now…
I always wanted acres and had a vision of gardening in flowery dress and floppy sun hat (not that I tend to wear that kind of thing at the best of times) but so far our garden has leant more towards steel toed boots, sledgehammers and thermal vests.
Still Hanging About – but started
* Aran cardigan for me in rose tinted colour (8) – This one is now getting embarrassing
* Post patterns and knitting to Ravelry (8) – As is this one
* Make 3 baby presents (7) – They only get embarrassing at 8 (that’s times on the list not the age of the babies)
* Don’t postpone doing To Do List in an attempt to mark something off it – Just do the list on a Monday morning
Well I have done seven little Myeloma Buddies. Here’s four of them, the others won’t have been received yet.
This is the one my sister in law has named Milo, here he’s guarding my sewing machine. My eldest nephew is a little concerned Gillian is looking after him better than them. Just kidding, Gill!
Long Term Goals
* Discover cause of myeloma
* Build own house